OUR WORKFORCE CENTER ON WHEELS
(Open to the public)
Our Mobile Resource Lab is a 38-foot vehicle outfitted with 10 computer stations. It is a system wide universal information gateway designed to provide employer and workforce services for all rural customers. Through partnerships with business, local government entities, and school districts in Cameron County, space is made available for the mobile.
Resource Lab to provide:
- On-site interviewing for employers & job seekers
- Work registration on www.WorkInTexas.com
- Online job search and job matching services
- WinWay Resume Writing Program
- Mavis Beacon Keyboarding/ Typing Program
- Information on Adult Education & Literacy Programs
- Handicap accessible - wheelchair lift and handicap accessible workstation equipped with Job
- Access with Speech (Jaws), Zoom Text and a braille printer
Come Visit Us
Click below to view a schedule of our Mobile Unit locations.
If you would like to schedule the Mobile Resource Lab for your job fair, event, or location to better serve the residents of Cameron County, please click on the link to submit your information.