Workforce Solutions Cameron
WORKFORCE CENTER OPERATOR
ISSUE DATE: March 4, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. (CST)
Bidder's Conference: March 8, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. (CST)
RESPONSE DEADLINE: April 30, 2019, 5:00 noon (CST)
Questions & Answers
1)Transition Plan - Page 40. Does the current contractor need to complete all questions in this section?
Yes, all questions must be answered. A bidder may place an “N/A” if the question is not applicable.
2) In responding to the narrative questions the bidder would be repeating the questions in the response. The questions alone require 6 pages of the 65 page limit. Would the board consider increasing the page limitation?
The page limitation will not be increased. The bidder should provide a brief summary for the executive summary and a more detail description under the proposal narrative.
3) On page 29, Section IV, G. Budgeting, please clarify that the total budget of $5,961,684 is all inclusive, including management fee, profit, and client services but the proposed budget is limited to administrative and operational costs ( including management fee and profit, excluding client services).
The purpose of this section is to ensure that only administrative and operational cost are included in the budget. This does include management fee, profit, and client services. This section outlines the cost that should NOT be included in the budget, such as cost of facilities, including rent, utilities, phone, copiers, fax machines, technology, and maintenance and repair.
4) Can you please provide the Attachment B-Budget Forms in Excel to us?
The budget forms in excel format have been posted on the website.
5) On page 43 , 5. Cost Analysis and Value, question (e) - All costs will be reviewed for their relationship to the services to be performed under a contract and whether they are allocable, allowable and reasonable. The information appears to be a statement rather than a question. Can you clarify what is being asked or what information you are seeking?
Bidder must ascertain that the proposed cost in relation to the proposed services are allocable, allowable, and reasonable for the operations of the workforce centers.
6) On Page 19, B. Details of the Evaluation Process, states that there are two phases to the process. On page 20, Phase 2 states the "The top candidates will make a 30 minute oral presentation to the Board of Directors. The topic of the presentation and its score is discussed below". It appears that the first 6 criteria total 105 points. Is there a score value to the presentation and if so what is the assigned point value?
There are no assigned points for the oral presentation.
INDEPENDENT EVALUATOR SERVICES
Workforce Solutions Cameron is soliciting for a firm or individual (Respondent) to provide evaluator services to Workforce Solutions Cameron for the evaluation of all proposals submitted to the solicitation for Workforce Center Operator. The Respondent will provide services that will include but are not limited to: review and evaluate. Respondent can submit a proposal for lead evaluator, evaluator, or both for each category of evaluation services cited above.
The response deadline to this RFQ is 12:00 Noon CST, April 23, 2019. Interested parties should submit their qualifications, including a cover letter and resume which highlights experience and key qualifications. Proposals must be officially received by this deadline. Proposals received after the indicated date and time will not be accepted or considered for award. Proposals may be faxed, e-mailed, or mailed to:
Workforce Solutions Cameron Board
ATTN: Hazel Quintero
851 Old Alice Road
Brownsville, Texas 78520